The Google Dart team has announced a new version of the Dart Editor. You can get it here.
Here are the changes:
- Initial VM launch support… toolbar button and .options file
- Generate JS only for browser applications
- Font scaling for code editor, libraries view, problems view
- Search box improvements and cleanup
- Fixed memory leak when closing libraries
- DartC, parser, and code completion improvements
- Improved syntax coloring
- Lots of bug fixes as a result of last weeks hackathon
It is good to see the Editor progressing. So far it is already nice to use, but not really enjoyable for hugs projects.
It seems the Editor slowly provides more for server apps – there is a “lauch in dart server” button, which at least has not worked for me so far…
Follow me on Twitter :-)